Use cases for industries
Typical vouching procedures
GenialAI Audit automatically extracts the data you want in any kinds of formats and match with a spreadsheet for your validation, but typically, here are the examples.
GenialAI is originally developed for vouching automation as an evidence gathering audit procedure.
Data entry check
With the strong vouching functions, GenialaI automates the validation of large datasets.
GenialAI Audit helps maintain your internal and external regulational requirements, such as Know Your Customer procedures.
GenialAI makes it easy to search keywords from image data.
AccountingGenialAI Audit makes it easier to validate entries to your procurement system.
With GenialAI Audit, you don't have to struggle with receipts and tickets every month.
- Suppliers issue invoices based on their deliverables or performance.
- Customer's accounting team registers the expenses on the book, and uploads the invoices to GenialAI Audit.
- By executing GenialAI's automatic vouching, accounting manager saves time to review registered data, such as name, bank information, and payment date.
GenialAI Audit automates three-way match itself.
- Employees collect the receipts from their business trip and upload the receipts to GenialAI Audit.
- GenialAI reconciles the receipts with the expense data.
- Supervisors reviews the vouching report to approve their reimbursement.
- Accounting team uploads purchase orders, packaging slips, and invoices to GenialAI Audit.
- The team clicks a button to execute the vouching and reviews the results.
HealthcareGenialAI Audit validates the data entry of patient demographics, insurance information, patient eligibility and benefit information with the registration form.
- New patients fill out the registration forms.
- Medical assistants upload the forms to GenialAI Audit.
- GenialAI Audit matches the form data with EMR data, including:
- - Name, Date of birth, Gender, Ethnicity, Blood type
- - Allergies, Major diagnoses, Major medical history
- - Phone, Address, Emergency contact, Family doctor
- - Guarantor, Primary insurance/Medicaid subscriber, Employer
- - Insurance provider, Insurance effective date, Insurance plan type
- - Co-payment, Deductible, Co-insurance, Other out-of-pocket expense
- - Benefits for treatment, Out-of-network benefits/financial responsibilities
ManufacturingGenialAI Audit validates bill of materials with part specifications documents.
- Engineers uploads bill of materials (BOM) sheets and part specification documents to GenialAI Audit.
- GenialAI Audit validates the information on the BOM and the documents.
- Based on the validation results, engineers correct material lists.
- They share the lists with internal members to get ready for the production.
RetailGenialAI Audit helps inbound material inventory management.
GenialAI Audit helps outbound product inventory management.
- The recipients receive the material from the supplier.
- The recipients uploads the shipping documents to GenialAI Audit.
- They clicks the button on GenialAI Audit to compare purchase orders, shipping documents, and invoices to validate:
- Actual items
- Actual quantity
- Delivery date
- Purchase Order Number
- Type of delivery
- If the material is what they ordered, they approve the record on the system.
- Inventory management team receives shipping requests from sales
(originally from customers).
- The team uploads the requests to GenialAI Audit.
- They initiate the automatic comparison with the requests with existing inventory data on GenialAI Audit.
- With the comparison results, the team answers the delivery date.
LogisticsGenialAI Audit reads Air Waybill and other shipping documents, attached to the packages, and matches them to a spreadsheet.
- Warehouse management team receives packages from senders.
- The management team scan the attachments with Adobe Scan or other app.
- The team uploads the PDF documents to GenialAI Audit.
- They execute GenialAI's automatic validation to compare the order and the attached documents.
- With the results, the team accepts the packages.